Nairobi Full Time Deadline 2022-04-27 Job Level Mid-Level Manager Education Bachelor’s Degree
VACANCY: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – MANUFACTURING
We are seeking to fill the position of Accounts Payable for a Manufacturing firm.
The ideal candidate will ensure timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices, account reconciliation and processing of payment.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
Supplier account management
- Follow up for supplier statements, account reconciliation and timely preparation of vendor payments
- Preparation of remittance advice
- Coordinating with the supply chain in monitoring and reconciling of the accounts
- Corresponding with suppliers and responding to inquiries.
- Follow up with supply chain and supplier for credit notes on short supplied invoices
- Confirming that vendor documents are properly filed and maintained for ease of retrieval
- Prompt update of supplier payments in the system
Cash flow management
- Monthly and on need basis preparation of creditors aging report explaining advance payments
- Assist in preparation of cash flow projection by preparing and circulating projected weekly supplier payments
New Vendor account creation
- Ensure vendor account opening form is attached with the correct attachments
- Creating new vendor account in the accounting system for duly approved account opening forms
Qualification & Experience
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- CPA (K)
- Degree in Finance or any related course
- Minimum 2 -5 years of experience in a Similar role
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.